Donna provides our clients with business advice and compliance management services. Donna has been advising clients for over 30 years, specializing in tax planning, the preparation of financial statements and general business advice.
Donna works with a diverse client base throughout Queensland, travelling regularly from her base in the Cairns office. Her clients’ industries range from construction to retail to health services.
Donna, who holds a B.Com and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants joined the Fortis team in 2017.
Anthony has developed specialist skills in the following areas:-
- Financial statements and Income Tax returns for small to medium businesses
- Tax planning advice
- GST compliance and transactional advice, including BAS preparation
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance and advice
- Capital Gains Tax compliance and advice
- Tax audit support, negotiations, objections and appeals
- Business valuations
- Business acquisition and disposal support
- Payroll processing, salary packaging, super guarantee and payroll tax compliance and advice
- QBCC Licence Applications, Renewals and Reporting obligations
- General advice regarding entity structures and registrations
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia